About Me

My photo
Dallas, TEXAS, United States
Blogs for Photography, Travel, and Cooking

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

A sad update: A tribute to my mother

I am sharing a post of my mother who I recently lost to her battle with cancer. She passed in July 2020 at 68 years old, just 3 months shy of her next birthday. She was born on the 24th, she passed on the 24th, and she passed in the 24th minute of the hour of her time of death. If that is not the Creator at work, I do not know what is. That gives me strength to know she is in the heavens in the highest of the seven levels she can attain. May she rest eternally in peace. Ameen. 

She was prayed for in 4 nations around the world and remembered by 4-5 generations of her parents' relatives. She was a special lady and will be missed as a daughter, niece, aunt, sister, wife, mother and all of her other titles she was known by. With so many generations, there were simply too many. 

Here is a photo of her at my wedding with me and the groom that she was blessed to attend. 

A tribute to my mother
(1951-2020)