About Me

My photo
Dallas, TEXAS, United States
Blogs for Photography, Travel, and Cooking

Monday, December 04, 2017

New outlook for this blog

This post is to announce that Digital Photos by Rhia will continue with a new focus on travel & photography for blogging and it's websites plus social media content. The old content will not be deleted. This journey in life will just add to the photos that are already online. All social media linked sites will remain.

Digital Photos by Rhia will no longer offer portrait photography for weddings and events, but instead focus on photos of travel around the world, blogging an experience in each country, and travel planning and tips. 

So as I have already traveled to 15% of the world, 14 countries, one US territory, countless cities, and three continents and part of Latin America with layovers in many other countries I never left the airport in, plus one country I was born in that I have never been back to, here is my first travel photo!


London Eye in London, England, UK. 

And here is to creating a life with a travel lifestyle doing what I love!