About Me

My photo
Dallas, TEXAS, United States
Blogs for Photography, Travel, and Cooking

Tuesday, January 01, 2019

Inspiration

Inspiration 2019.

I worked long ago in the 1990's just one year short of 30 years ago (29 years ago), to follow a career in my life to become a business woman. I have become and remain influential, famous, and wealthy. Earning my first project income before 18 years old, I became experienced with marketing, advertising, and project management before finishing high school, college, and earning a dual-MBA in Management and International Business to move on the same year to post-graduate studies at a university for a Doctorate in Business Administration in Marketing and Global Supply Chain (Management). I finished at 31 years old.

In life, I have earned much money before I turned 18 years old and again before I turned 20 years old. There were twelve years I set goals for my lifetime achievements between 18 and 30 years old and I earned even more but I still feel personally I worked more in middle school and high school and studied more in college and graduate school to "make it" in life by becoming successful all by 30 years old. I worked in restaurants in college and shopping malls. I worked as a photographer in graduate school and photographed in shopping malls.

Humorously, I still wish I had done it all by 25 years old or 29 years old for all educational college and university degrees and work during that time earning the education!

I found my passion as a business woman with marketing and advertising a long time ago. I created millions of jobs in the USA influencing unemployment, worked on trade with other nations, influenced the economy, got to shorten the time of the recession, and met with hundreds of thousands of American people the goal in one decade to earn billion dollar revenues in only seven years beating the goal by three years between 2000 A.D. to 2007 A.D. for 2010 ending the first decade of the 21st century of the second millennium popularly referred to as the new millennium.

It is 2019. Preparations are under way for 2020 and three decades will pass by in the blink of an eye just as the Creator of the Universe (God) intended and the centennial celebrations will be here in 2050 A.D. It will be half way to a century for 50 years and still for me, I will be 70 years old.

I pray and more than that I work, to show my efforts not only here in the USA in the Western Hemisphere, but also to God (Allah) so that He sincerely see what I have done to benefit American society and people throughout the world in the hundreds of millions of a population that has grown to billions on all seven continents, five oceans, two North and South Antarctica(s), 10 planets, more than one galaxy, and one entire universe where He and His angels keep record of all that every human being does and I have far exceeded even my own expectations knowing that He made me famous and all that I have is because of Him. He knows best. It is all as He decides (with His decision for our fates and destinies). Ameen. (Amen).